Want to listen to music through headphones and speakers as well? Well, we have solutions that will allow you to do more than that. The below-mentioned methods will enable you to listen to music through two separate headphones as well. After knowing these methods, you can try your own desired combinations and have fun. It doesn’t matter if you’re using a Desktop, Mac, or TV. There are a few different things that you can do with speakers and headphones to listen from multiple sources.
How to play music through speakers while using headphones? Explained
First, we will explain how to do it using an audio splitter. These are plug-n-play hence less hassle and hard work. Just insert the jack in the headphone port and then connect two or more headphones/speakers. As the name suggests, it’s a tiny thing that allows you to channel sounds to multiple headphones/speakers. This accessory’s primary purpose is to convey audio from a specific computer without degrading the sound’s correctness.
Known as the dual headphone adapter, two or more headphones, speakers, or microphones can be conveniently attached to a single audio jacket. There are many audio splitters but make sure to buy a headphone splitter and not a microphone splitter. Many headphone splitters with different amounts of splitters attached like a dual splitter have 2, so buy the one according to your need.
Audio splitters work on Mac, PC, and TVs if they have audio ports, so this is an all-in-one solution, but if you don’t have access to these, we have methods for individual systems as well.
How to Play Music on Speakers and Headphones (PC)
This section will teach you the how-to-use speakers and headphones simultaneously on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7.
- Attach your headphones to your PC and ensure the speakers are connected to it as well. Ensure that the speaker and the wired headset of your PC are linked correctly because if these are not set up properly, you will not be able to complete the steps mentioned below.
- Right-click the volume icon in the taskbar on the right-hand bottom side, and then a new small window of options will pop up. Click on Sounds. Alternatively, you can also do this by going in the Start / Taskbar menu and enter mmsys.cpl. Then left-click on it to open the same window.
- Left-click on the Playback tab to open the list of speakers and headphones connected. Right-click on the speakers, and select Set as Default Device option to make your speakers default. If the option is greyed, then it means they are already the default device, and you can skip this step and move to the next one.
- Now open the Recording tab with left-click to open a list of devices you can use to input sound.
- Right-click on your Microphone and select Properties.
- Press the Listen button. Check the “Listen to this device” box. And under this will be a slide that you need to click on and select your headphones via this menu.
- Apply these changes, and then you are done. Now the sound should come both from your headphones and from your speakers.
How to Output Mac Audio to Two Audio Devices
The following approach can function regardless of whether you have one wired pair and one wireless headphone pair, 2 Bluetooth headphones (i.e., 2 Air Pods sets), or even more. Ensure that you are paired via Bluetooth and/or headphone jack with the headphones you choose to use together. Run the Audio MIDI Setup software present in the Applications/Utilities.
- To make a Multi-Output System, press the Plus (+) button in the bottom left of the Audio Devices window.
- Right-click on the multi-output system in the list you have made now and pick Use this Sound System. (Through the same menu, you can also select the play warnings and sound effects.)
- Type in the Audio System category the pair of headphones you want to use. (Tick Built-in Output if a wired pair is created.)
- In the drop-down menu, choose the master device.
- For the second device, select the Drift connection.
- Launch System Preferences and open Sound Pane.
- 10.Now select the Output tab and select a Multi-Output Device or “Aggregate device.”
- 11.It will create multi-outputs for multiple headphones/speakers. After doing, so you can use numerous headphones or speakers to play the same music or sound.
You can continue to enjoy your songs or podcasts and share it with the people who wish to listen without having any other disturbances. For everybody, this is a win-win scenario. It is all about adding headphones and speakers simultaneously to the system. However, if headphones and speakers do not work simultaneously for any purpose, then verify whether the speaker has been set by default.
🏆 How to Play Music on Speakers and Headphones using Splitters?
Just insert the jack in the headphone port and then connect two or more headphones/speakers. As the name suggests...
🔍 How to Play Music on Speakers and Headphones (PC)?
Attach your headphones to your PC and ensure the speakers are connected to it as well. Ensure that the speaker ...
🤔 How to Output Mac Audio to Two Audio Devices?
Ensure that you are paired via Bluetooth and/or headphone jack with the headphones you choose to use together. Run the Audio MIDI ...