Tzumi Bluetooth headphones offer a high degree of sound quality and comfort, and that’s why a lot of people prefer Tzumi headphones. The wireless performance of their headphones is also outstanding. The demand for Tzumi Bluetooth headsets is vast, and every year an immense collection of different models are released. However, sometimes people face problems while pairing Bluetooth headphones in general. And with the massive collection of models, you might think it is hard to find a manual for pairing your headphones. However, that’s not true as Tzumi keeps its consistency and has the same method for most of its headphones.
How to connect tzumi bluetooth headphones? Explained
How to connect to Tzumi Bluetooth Headphones with Android
Here’s how to connect your Bluetooth headphones to Android:
- The first step is putting your headphones into pairing mode by pressing the multi-function button on the right and left earbud for about 6 seconds until you hear the “Power On” voice alert and blue light will start blinking. Which means the earphones are in pairing mode.
- Turn the Bluetooth on your phone. Make sure when you turn on your Bluetooth, your device is in search mode and visible to other devices nearby.
- Select the Pair New Device option in Bluetooth settings. After you’ve done that, wait for some time. When the search is complete, your Tzumi headset should be displayed in the list.
- Select your Tzumi earphones from the “Available devices” list. When the pop-up is shown, click on the pair button n your phone.
That’s it; your headphones/earphones should be connected now.
Pairing Tzumi Bluetooth Headphones to Your Mac
It is how you can connect your Bluetooth headphones to your Mac:
- Put your headphones into pairing mode by pressing the multi-function button on the right and left earbud for about 6 seconds until you hear the “Power On” voice alert, and blue light will start blinking. It indicates that the earphones are in pairing mode.
- Click Bluetooth in the menu screen of Mac. To switch to the Bluetooth Devices list, press ‘Open Bluetooth Settings.’
- A list of headphones can now show in pairing mode on the Bluetooth device.
- Your Bluetooth Tzumi headphones should be displayed in this device list.
- Select the “Connect” tab.
- The Bluetooth headphones have now been successfully paired to the device.
Now your Tzumi wireless headphones are paired to your Mac, and you can listen to music from there.
Pairing your headset with a Laptop
Laptops (Windows 10) also have a Bluetooth feature which you can use to pair with Tzumi headphones to them in a similar way:
- Firstly your headphones should be in pairing mode. To do that, press and hold the power button for 6 seconds, and you will hear a ‘pairing’ voice message.
- Go to Bluetooth Settings on your laptop.
- Click Link Bluetooth or other devices in the Bluetooth settings. Wait a little bit after clicking.
- When the scan is complete, you need to find your headphones in the list and then select them to connect to them.
- Your headset is now connected to your laptop, and the sound is fantastic.
The message ‘Your computer is logging in’ can be heard. You can either hear “Type Linked” from Right Earbud or see blue lights flickering after pairing your Tzumi Bluetooth headphones successfully, depending on the model of the headphones.
Tzumi Bluetooth pairing for every model
If you completed the above steps and still have trouble matching your Bluetooth Tzumi headphones, forget all currently associated devices and pair your headphones again. Follow these instructions under:
- Ensure your Tzumi Bluetooth headphones are less than 10 feet apart from the device you re currently trying to connect to.
- Press and hold the multi-function button on the right and left side of the earphones/headphones for at least 6 seconds before you hear the “Power on” message or blue lights will start blinking. This voice alert or the blue lights indicate that the headset is now in pairing mode and searching for devices.
- The next step is to turn on the Bluetooth of your device that you want your headphones to connect to and pairing it with your headphones.
After pairing your headphones, you’ll know that Tzumi’s Bluetooth headphones deliver incredibly good bass and sound quality at a small price.
Here is a list of solutions to errors and things that can negatively affect the Bluetooth connection between your Tzumi headphones and another device.
- Unconnected Earbuds, sound comes from one side only: The connection between the left and right earbuds has been disconnected. The earbuds’ connection needs to be restored by pressing and holding the power button on both earbuds for about 15 seconds.
- Headphones are connected, but no sound: The headphones might be connected to another device in the vicinity. Removing the connection from that device will solve this problem.
- Headphones aren’t connecting to the device: The power level of both devices should be adequate, try charging both devices and if that doesn’t solve the problem, then forget the headphones from the paired list and pair them again.
🏆 How to connect to Tzumi Bluetooth Headphones with Android?
The first step is putting your headphones into pairing mode by pressing the multi-function button on the right and left earbud for about...
🔍 Pairing Tzumi Bluetooth Headphones to Your Mac
Put your headphones into pairing mode by pressing the multi-function button on the right and left earbud for about 6 seconds...
🤔 Pairing your headset with a Laptop
Firstly your headphones should be in pairing mode. To do that, press and hold the power button...